TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PROMOTIONAL GIFT CARD
Clients who sign up with GNND.com, use the services of the Real Estate Agent assigned to them by us to purchase a home, and submit a testimonial within three days after closing on their new home will receive a $50 Lowe’s or Home Depot gift card.
To receive the gift card you must meet all of these requirements:
- Signed up at GNND.com
- Purchased any home through the real estate Agent assigned to you by GNND.com
- Submitted a Testimonial about your home buying experience within three days of closing on new home
- Filled out the Gift Card Request Form within three days of closing on new home
The following terms and conditions apply to any Lowe’s or Home Depot Gift Card awarded to you by our GNND.com network of Agents:
- By accepting and retaining the gift card or using the gift card, you agree to these terms and conditions, as well as future terms, conditions and program/service changes. We reserve the right to change the format, elements, and terms and conditions of the gift card program at any time. The gift card and associated offers are void where prohibited by law. The terms “you and your” mean the person to whom the gift card was issued.
- Use of the gift card is limited to the amount of funds associated with the gift card. You cannot increase the funds on the gift card. Gift cards may not be used to purchase other Lowe’s or Home Depot Gift Cards. Your right to use the funds on the gift card is a limited right, subject to the terms and conditions of the agreement and applicable by law. Please note that purchases made with the gift card are similar to those made with cash in that you cannot “stop payment” on such transactions. Lowe’s or Home Depot is not responsible for errors or omissions. The full amount of each purchase will be deducted from the funds held on the gift card, up to the total funds available on the gift card.
- Please note that the gift card has an expiration date; refer to the terms and conditions of the promotional offer for the expiration date of the gift card. After that date, the funds will expire and Lowe’s or Home Depot will not accept the gift card. After the expiration date, please cut up the gift card and dispose of it. Invalid, lost or stolen gift cards are not replaceable or returnable.
- You agree to use the gift card only for legitimate purchases of merchandise through Lowe’s/Home Depot and not for the purpose of obtaining cash from Lowe’s or Home Depot.